Like many of you, 2020 wasn’t the year that we had planned, however we are very proud of these achievements:
- Continued support from you, our valued customers, to help sustain our small business. Thank you for always believing in us!
- Our new and improved website to provide a better ordering experience.
- Our customized Church Pharmacy Care Kits, to thank those serving on the front-line and PPE donations to Care Homes, Met Police and many more.
- Our focus on sourcing new products, in particular expanding on our infection control category to help protect key workers, customers and patients.
- The introduction of our new delivery service, Express to Patient, to help tackle the delay with patient’s medication and skincare routines during lockdown.
- Our wonderful in-house staff, from our Customer Service team, Pharmacy team and Dispatch team for pulling together in our greatest hour of need.
- To be recognized as a nominee at the Aesthetics Awards for Product / Pharmacy Distributor of the Year. Click here to vote.
What did you achieve and learn in 2020? We’d love to hear from you – send to firstname.lastname@example.org.